This weekend aims to unify the men of C3 Fort Worth and inspire us to take courage as we discover how to live as sons of God in our city. It will be an unforgettable weekend where men can grow together in brotherhood, challenge each other in community, and create space to fuel and focus on our relationship with Christ. Join us!
Retreat Highlights: powerful messages from Pastor Brandon and others, worship, competitive games, team building, and much more.
- Friday, April 27th @ 7pm to Saturday, April 28th @ 5pm.
- We'll be hanging out at Camp Hoblitzelle just an hour south of DFW.
- Cost is $75 and we do have scholarships available if finances are a challenge. Saturday breakfast and lunch plus lodging included in the cost.
What To Bring
- leeping bag or bed sheets and pillow
- Stuff to make your breath and armpits smell good
- Active wear that might get a little dirty